Community Movies

"To the Mountains!"

"To the Mountains!"

02024HD

A young poet grapples with his decision to leave society during the end of the world.

La fuga

La fuga

La fuga

02022HD

The internal journey of eight men, who, through a theater workshop, go through the different prisons they inhabit. Practicing the art of seeing...

La fuga
    Soultribe: A Dance of Life

02023HD

Three families struggle to find their true selves and their soulmates in a world full of expectations, pressure and obstacles. Inspired by real...

We Can Be Heroes

We Can Be Heroes

We Can Be Heroes

22024HD

Sometimes, finding your tribe requires a bit of magic. For attendees of a live action role-playing (LARP) camp in upstate New York, the deeply...

We Can Be Heroes
    Say My Name

Say My Name

Say My Name

01970HD

People from different ethnic backgrounds with "difficult" names by Western standards share their experience with moving through the world with an...

Say My Name
    Bald

Bald

Bald

02021HD

The heartwarming tale of how the baldest man in the world accidentally started a moon-worshipping cult in a working men's club in Wales.

Bald
    Surviving Clotilda

Surviving Clotilda

Surviving Clotilda

01970HD

In July 1860, the schooner Clotilda slipped quietly into the dark waters of Mobile, Ala., holding 110 Africans stolen from their homes and families,...

Surviving Clotilda
    Nice People

Nice People

Nice People

102023HD

Old lovers reunite, a friendship is betrayed, a pet is killed, a runaway discovered, and a co-worker comes back from the dead in these five...

Nice People
    Arise

Arise

Arise

02013HD

A film that captures the portraits and stories of extraordinary women around the world who are coming together to heal the injustices against the...

Arise
    Sinatra in Palm Springs

Sinatra in Palm Springs

Sinatra in Palm Springs

72018HD

Palm Springs, a small desert oasis 100 miles East of Los Angeles was Sinatra's true home for 50 years. During his brief yet turbulent marriage to Ava...

Sinatra in Palm Springs
    Making Dust

Making Dust

Making Dust

02023HD

Making Dust is an essay film, a portrait of the demolition of Ireland's second largest Catholic Church, the Church of the Annunciation in Finglas...

Making Dust
    Curtain Call

Curtain Call

Curtain Call

4.22014HD

Fifty years ago, aspiring thespians Terry and Carole Ann Gill arrived in Australia from England seeking fame and fortune. But they never quite made...

Curtain Call
    I Filmed Your Death

I Filmed Your Death

I Filmed Your Death

01970HD

A small town is rocked when a local man goes on a rampage in a movie theater, killing dozens as well as himself. Now, a year later, young filmmaker...

I Filmed Your Death
    Pit Dhuwur

Pit Dhuwur

Pit Dhuwur

02024HD

In the heart of Yogyakarta, a tall bike enthusiast takes a stand against the city's lacklustre cycling infrastructure in the city with the "Bicycle...

Pit Dhuwur
    Instagram Is

Instagram Is

Instagram Is

102013HD

In a culture immersed in technology, Instagram is reviving adventure, face to face community and real relationships. Through sharing the stories of...

Instagram Is
    Community Patrol

Community Patrol

Community Patrol

102018HD

It’s been widely reported that Detroit is making a comeback, but long-term residents of Detroit’s mostly black neighborhoods aren’t...

Community Patrol
    The Hermits

The Hermits

The Hermits

22019HD

In the midst of the chaos of México City, a group of eight bachelor millennials who call themselves ´The Hermits´, open the doors...

The Hermits
    I Need That Record!

I Need That Record!

I Need That Record!

6.52008HD

Guerilla filmmaker Brendan Toller unleashes I NEED THAT RECORD! THE DEATH (OR POSSIBLE SURVIVAL) OF THE INDEPENDENT RECORD STORE, "an elegy for a...

I Need That Record!
    I Need To Go To The Toilet

02023HD

A young man shared how he dealt with his own daily problems with his community friends, but his problem got worse when he and his friends fought over...

Between Land and Sea: A Year in the Life of an Atlantic Surf Town

42018HD

Against the backdrop of Ireland’s stunning west coast, this film digs deep into the day to day lives of the surf community, taking the audience...